The Ideal pet door has four locking positions for controlling your cat's coming and going: in-only, out-only, open and locked.
- Ideal for cats up to 14 lbs and small dogs up to 8 pounds
- Flap made of LEXAN, a transparent, highly-durable, polycarbonate resin thermoplastic
- Flap size 6.5" x 6.25"
- 4 way lock
- Frame telescopes from 1-1/4' to 1-3/4'
- No need to build an inner frame
- Easy installation
- For installation in walls and doors made of wood or steel
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Ideal cat door is perfect for cats up to 14 pounds and dogs up to 8 pounds and is for walls and doors made of wood or steel.
A manual lock can be turned to four different positions. In-only lets pets into the house and will not let them back out. Out-only will allow them out but not back in. Set the lock to open and pets have free access in and out. Locked stops all traffic through the door.
The cat door's flap is made of LEXAN, a very strong thermoplastic that is also clear so you and the cat can see through the door. The frame telescopes to adjust to doors or walls up to 1-3/4 inches thick. No inner frame or tunneling is required.
Overall Size: 8.25" x 8"
Cut Out Size: 7.5" x 7.33"
Flap Size: 6.5" x 6.25
More from this collection
3 Steps to Select the Correct Size of Pet Door
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.