PetSafe Small Wall Entry Pet Dog Door PPA11-10915. The PetSafe Small Wall Dog Door gives your Dog the freedom he deserves. The Small Wall Pet Door is designed especially for Wall Installation and is what you have been looking for! The telescoping tunnel accommodates 4 3/4" to 7 1/4" thick walls! Place it anywhere you have a clear inside and outside wall area, from the garage, kitchen, mudroom, anywhere! The Dual Flap design (one inside and one outside) makes for a well insulated barrier between the outdoors and your indoor room. The Wall Dog Door can be used in a variety of wall materials including all types of siding, stucco, even brick. Installation requires only a few tools. The Small Wall Pet Door from PetSafe has a lifetime limited warranty.
PetSafe Small Wall Pet Door Specs:
- Easy to install, do-it-yourself dog door for your wall - Inside or Outside!
- Telescoping tunnel to accommodate both 2"x 4" and 2"x 6" construction
- Double flap construction ensures excellent insulation
- Durable, Rust Proof Aluminum Frame
- Aluminum frame with durable plastic tunnel extension
- Fits walls 4 3/4 to 7-1/4 (12 cm - 18 cm) thick
- Dimensions - 9 3/4" x 13 1/2" (24.7 cm x 34 cm)
- Flap Opening Dimensions - 5" x 7" (12.7 cm x 17.8 cm)
- Great for pets up to 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
3 Steps to Select the Correct Size of Pet Door
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.