Ideal Pet Door Original White Large
Ideal Pet Door developed a sturdy thermoplastic (ABS) frame; a see-through poly vinyl flap with patented edges to not to warp; a floating sill to insure good closure; and a strong molded ABS lock-out slide to restrict the pet's movements when necessary. Then we made the Original Pet Door 4 sizes for pets up to 120 pounds. And with a tamper proof mounting system and easy installation, it's the most economical cat door or dog door in the industry.
- Inner telescoping frame that adapts to doors of 1 1/4" to 1 3/4" thickness.
- Impact-resistant super-strong thermoplastic. Clear flap allows pet to see if slide is in place.
- Tamper Proof Mounting System, pet door can't be removed from outside.
- Simple 4-step installation. (Average install time: 20 minutes)
- Floating bottom threshold for perfect seal every time.
Door Sizes and Pet Weight:
- If your cat is smaller than about 15 lbs or your dog smaller than about 8 lbs, a flap size of around 5" x 7".
- If your dog is between 8 lbs and 35 lbs consider a flap size around 8" x 11".
- If your dog is between 35 lbs and 80 lbs consider a flap size around 10" x 15".
- If your dog is over 80 lbs consider a flap size of 15” x 20”.
1. Measure your pets width - Simply open a door the minimum width needed for the widest part of your pet to comfortably walk through, then measure the door opening and add an inch. You can also stand above your pet and use a ruler to measure the widest portion of your pet, then add an inch. It is important to add an inch or so, that way your pet will not rub on the door as you pet passes through.
2. Determine your pets height measure from the top of your dogs shoulders to dogs belly or chest add 2 "
- Original Large White
- 9"W x 15"H Opening
- Dogs up to 75lbs
- Wall Installation use Wall Kit # WK
|Door Size||Flap Size||Model|
|Small||5" x 7"||PPDS|
|Medium||7" x 11 1/4"||PPDM|
|Extra Large||10 1/2" x 15"||PPDXL|
|Super Large||15" x 20"||PPDSL|
3 Steps to Select the Correct Size of Pet Door
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.